Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
Stainless Steam Juicer by VICTORIO VKP1140 Multi-Use Steel sqbxbk3367-Furniture
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Beige RFQ redate bar Stool,Adjustable Lift Breakfast bar Set with Backrest, Swivel Bar Stool ChairLeatherette Exterior, Chrome Footrest and Base for Breakfast Bar,Counter,5 colors (color Red)
- Solid Wood Dining Chair Fabric Cafe Dining Chair Hotel Soft Bag Chair Back European Desk Chair (color D)
- Basketball Semicircular Cushion Crowded Basketball Arena Just Before Game Starts School Tournament Theme Entry Door Mat H 39.3 xD 59 Beige Nacy Brown
- JIAYING Coat Racks Coat Rack, Removable Floor-Standing Solid Wood Wavy Hanger Coat Rack with Storage Layer Bedroom Living Room Door Hanger Wood color 4 Multifunction (Size 100CM)
- Dining Tables Desk Laptop Table Bed Desk Folding Table Student Dormitory Small Table Float Window Tatami Round Table (color Pink, Size 60 30cm)
- DULPLAY Thickn Breathable Bed Mattress, Cotton Comfortable Foldable Microfibre Non-Slip Bed mattressmattress Pads Predectors Floor mats-A 100x200cm(39x79inch)
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet Antique-brass hot and cold plus high-basin, B
- Taps Kitchen Basin Bathroom Washroomwash Basin, Kitchen Mixer, Kitchen Mixer, Wash Basin, Wash Basin, Wash Basin.
- Advanced Graphics Roman Reigns Life Size Cardboard Cutout Standup - WWE Life Size Cardboard Standup
- Generic Mountd Ba Modern Brushed rn Brushed Lever Tap odern Toilet Kitchen Sink ngle Lever Deck Mountd Basin Tap nk Mixer Single Mixer Single
- Bijjaladeva Antique Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Hot and cold basin mixer faucet single hole pink golden basin full copper antique faucet G
- Basin Mixer Tap Space Aluminum Hot and Cold Faucet Toilet Washbasin Bathroom Basin Wash Basin Wash Basin Tap.
- Hlluya Professional Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet The copper gold faucet double the sit-in titanium three hole faucet hot and cold
- Makej 304 Stainless Steel Paint Hot Cold Basin Mixer Bathroom Faucet Black White Brushed Single Kitchen Faucet White
- 360° redating Faucet Retro Faucetbrass Contemporary Stainless Steel Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Pillow Perfect Outdoor Indoor Aspidoras Apple Throw Pillow (Set of 2), 18.5
- Copper Hot and Cold Bathroom Basin Single Hole Faucet Z278
- ADOB thermoset Toilet seat Soft Close Fate Can Be Removed, 59883
- Faucet Sink Stainless Steel Brushed Ceramic Valve Core
- Jukunlun New Arrival Luxury High Quality Brass Material Modern Design Rome Bronze Finished Bathroom Sink Mixer Basin Faucet
- Picnic Time Leaf Bamboo Cheese Board and Tool Set
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...