Official website of pioneering physician, scientist, TED speaker, and author of the groundbreaking New York Times best seller: Eat to Beat Disease.
A All copper basin mixer continental retro to redate the hot and cold wash basin, tap holes antique sqbxoo2092-Bathroom Sink Taps
Sign Up Here
Sign Up Here
- Stool Sofa Footstool Solid Wood Stool Coffee Table Stool Osman Sofa Bench Comfortable Makeup Stool 32x40x40cm 01
- Queen Semicircular CushionTiara Cartoon Style Princess Accessory Hearts Floral Details Fairytale Character Entry Door Mat H 31.5 xD 47.2 Multicolor
- Disney Minnie Mouse Director's Chair
- 1 Ganjue Kitchen Faucets Silver Single Handle Pull Out Kitchen Tap Single Hole Handle Swivel 360 Degree Water Mixer Tap Mixer Tap,1
- CZOOR Jade gold Sink Faucet Single Hole gold Kitchen Fauceting European Brass Hot and Cold Bathroom Basin Faucets,Topaz Stone
- Pull Out The Pull Down Stainless Steelfull Copper Drawing Wire Drawing Tap Water Tap
- Bathroom Basin Tap Double Hole Antique Faucet Copper Hot And Cold European Hand Wash Mixing Valve Aperture 32MM To 40MM Can Be Installed
- Bijjaladeva Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap 2-hole basin Washbasin Faucet hot and cold basin faucet 3-hole wash basins Bathroom Cabinet faucet classic small bend of all
- A Bedside Table, Solid Wood Environmentally Friendly Paint-Free color Bedside Table, Available in A Variety of colors (color E)
- Retro Household Finishing Storage Stool Storage Stool Creative Sofa Change shoes Bench
- Headboard Cushion Double Bed Wedge Backrest Pad Reading Lumbar Pillows Artificial Leather Upholstered Bedside Soft Pack
- Woolous Genuine New Zealand Sheepskin Rug Area One Pelt Ivory Natural Fur, Single,2x3 feet (Ivory)
- Basin Faucetcool and Hot Tap in Vegetable Washing Pot Kitchen Single Hole Copper Plating High Neck Nozzle
- Glynn Johnson OH.10430 454S US10B Surface Overhead Stop
- Heritage Products Heavy Duty 20 x 10 Inch Steel Grate for Wood Stove & Fireplace - Made in The USA
- Bijjaladeva Bathroom Sink Vessel Faucet Basin Mixer Tap Black faucet basin faucet black antique cooking pots of universal art basin faucet copper cold-hot water tap high of 360 deg
- NAHANCO 60017BEC Wooden Suit Hanger, 17 Low Gloss Natural Finish with Ball Top Hook and Bright Chrome Hardware (Pack of 100)
- DYR Faucet Kitchen Faucets in the Wall Balcony Faucet Hot and Cold All Copper Double Handle Double Hole Faucet (color 3)
- 30cm 12 Peugeot 32500 Paris Chef u'Select Stainless Steel 22cm - 8 3 4 Salt Mill
“An ode to one of life’s greatest pleasures and a convincing case for a healthy appetite. This book will entertain, educate, devour, and then empower you. Dr. William Li teaches us that we have radically underestimated our own power to transform and restore our health. This is a fascinating story of the power of food, a reflection on what we mean by health, and a practical tool with the 5x5x5 framework to make sure we are around to enjoy life’s pleasures for as long as possible.”
“Unlike so many books that turn people away from the foods they enjoy, EAT TO BEAT DISEASE shows us how the foods we love actually support our wellbeing and vitality. I recommend that every health seeker read this new classic and tell their friends and family about it.”
Mark Hyman, M.D.
Director, Cleveland Clinic Center
Mehmet Oz, MD
Host of The Dr. Oz Show
Dean Ornish, MD
T. Colin Campbell, PhD
Cornell University, author of The China Study.
Founder and CEO, Thrive Global
It’s Time to End the Confusion
About FOOD and HEALTH.
About Dr. William Li
William W. Li, MD, is a world-renowned physician, scientist, speaker, and author of EAT TO BEAT DISEASE – The New Science of How Your Body Can Heal Itself. He is best known for leading the Angiogenesis Foundation. His groundbreaking work has impacted more than 70 diseases including cancer, diabetes, blindness, heart disease, and obesity. His TED Talk, “Can We Eat to Starve Cancer?” has garnered more than 11 million views, and he has appeared on: Good Morning America, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Voice of America; and in The Atlantic, TIME, and The New York Times. An author of over 100 scientific publications in leading journals such as Science, the New England Journal of Medicine, and The Lancet, Dr. Li has served on the faculties of Harvard Medical School, Tufts University, and Dartmouth Medical School.
Explore the Blog
Exploring food science and busting food myths.
That depends on where the sugar is coming from! Sugar consumption then vs. sugar now. There was a time when we humans only consumed sugar in the form of fruits and vegetables, and only when those fruits and vegetables were in season. Now, sugar...
European Wash Your Face wash Basin Faucet hot and Cold All Bronze American Style Handle Single Handle Antique Hole Faucet Mixer (color A)
Eating fish has long been recommended as part of a nutritious diet. Rich in high-quality proteins, vitamins, and healthful oils, fish and seafood are widely considered to be a healthful choice. They are also a key feature of Blue Zone and Mediterranean diets, which...
This classic tomato and pasta dish emphasizes the freshness of the tomatoes, which have antiangiogenic, microbiome-enhancing, and DNA-protective benefits. Adding mushrooms or eggplant is optional, but if you enjoy the taste then both vegetables are good sources of...