- Taps Kitchen Sinkwaterfall Water Black Black Bronze Art Basin American Raised Faucet
- YOHOM Modern Black Solid Brass Bathroom Monobloc Basin Bowl Sink Mixer Taps Single Lever 360 Swivel Spout Washroom Hand Basin Taps Hot and Cold Water Faucet Tap, Lead Free Black Nickle
- Portmeirion Botanic Garden Airtight Canister, Large
- Commercial Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Sink Faucet Brass Constructed Polished Multifunctional Hot and Cold Water Mixing Kitchen Sink Sink Faucet
- SARO LIFESTYLE Guépard Design Cheetah Print Faux Fur Polyester Pillow with Down Filling 18 Brown
- HTZ Bathtub Adult Plastic Folding Tub Bath Tub Plastic Bath Tub (Pink, 63cm 58cm) A+
- Candleberry Hot Maple Toddy 160 oz Candle - Giant Cookie Jar Candle
- Retro Deluxe FaucetingWall Mounted Antique Bronze Art Lengthen Tap Brass Bathroom Kitchen Lavatory Basin Mop Pool Faucet Brass Valve Tap Accessories
- Brass Hot and Cold Chrome Plating Bathroom Chromed Mixer Single Handle Single Hole Surface Mounted Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Safdie 60115.3K.33 King Pacifica Quilt Set (3 Piece)
- LHbox Basin Mixer Tap Bathroom Sink Faucet The extension of the classical European-style garden upscale all-copper cold water basin beelee basin Faucet
- FZHLR 100% Brass Women Hand Held Bidet Shower Set Toilet Jet Cleaner Portable Bidet High Pressure Shower Head
- E High Pole Stool 1 Piece Set Modern Square PU Leather Adjustable, Counter Height Stool and Rear seat 360° redating Stool, Leather bar Stool YZPJBD (color A)
- bluee Bar Stools Computer Chair -Beauty Stool redating Lift Barstool Can Lift JINRONG (color orange)
- Coffee Table Corner Table, Large-Capacity Storage Countertop Sofa Side Table Small Apartment Mini Bedside Table Modern Simplicity Iron Art Small Coffee Table in The Living Room (color Black)
- Benzara 62602 Astounding Hollow with Mirror Wooden Box, Set of 2
- AIDELAI Bar Stool Chair- American Iron Stool Chair Home Simple Fashion Stool Dining Table Stool Dining Chair Thick Adult European Round Stool (32 46cm) Saddle Seat (color H)
- ZZHF dengzi Round Padded Footstool, Solid Wood shoes Bench Sofa Bench Footstool Small seat Foot Chair (color A, Size 28 28 39cm)
- Robinet de cuisine avec bec amovible et muni d'une seule poignée, un robinet fini en chrome pour un design contemporain
- Antique Brass Finished Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet Singel Handle Bamboo Shape Design EASY OPERATION , a
- Modern Creative Waterfall spout Mount Bridge of wash Basin Faucet Bathroom Kitchen taps Wide Spread Dual Control
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.