- Desktop Transparent Drawer with Cover Dust-Proof Skin Care Rack Portable Makeup Storage Box Plastic Bathroom Toilet
- ETERNAL QUALITY Bathroom Sink Basin Tap Brass Mixer Tap Washroom Mixer Faucet Hot and cold water faucets full Copper Single Handle bathroom basin cold water tap Washbasin
- Faucet???All Copper Basin Faucet Pull Type hot and Cold Bathroom Faucet Single Hole Basin Faucet Washable Head Expansion
- JIAHENGY Sink Mixer Faucet tap Modern fashion simple fashion LED RGB Light Chrome Waterfall Water Flow color Changing Glass Waterfall Bathtub 45 color Toilet Kitchen bathroom
- Guolaoer Faucet Pull Single Hole Telescopic Faucet???Black
- JBP Max Faucet Hot And Cold Washbasin Single Hole Faucet Household Bathroom Basin Faucet Waterfall Water Fine Copper Quality Optional Size-16,A
- gold Chrome Finish Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Brass Fitting , Kitchen Monobloc Tap, Single Hole Swivel Spout Basin Faucet ( color pink gold )
- Air Port Screen Cute Ladybugs W96 x L84 Create Warmth in Winter Highprecision Curtains for bedrooms Living Rooms Kitchens etc.
- Shelf Kitchen Narrow Removable Storage Rack Metal Pulley Easy to Move for Kitchen, Bathroom, Balcony, (Size A)
- Navy and bluesh, Area Rug Non Slip, Retro Style pink Motifs Silhouettes Romantic Fantasy Seasonal Garden, Door Mats for Inside Non Slip Backing 6x7 Ft Seafoam Pink White
- Dana Carrie Sofa Chairs Stylish and Creative Party stool Solid Wood Changing shoes stool Dressing Bench wear shoes Bench Seating, Coffee is Served stool Footstool, Grass Green
- Fluffy Japanese Tatami futon Mattress,Non-Slip Breathable Washable Topper Coral Fleece Compact Sleeping pad-Champagne King 180 200cm
- Red W52 x L108 Bedroom Blackout Velvet Curtain Panels - 96 Inch Thick Soft Velvet Drapes with Rod Pocket & Back Tab Window Covering for Front Sliding Door, Peacock bluee, W52 x L96 Per Panel, 2 Pcs
- Taps Kitchen Sinktaps Mixer Swivel Faucet Sink Kitchen Faucet Cold and Hot Water Tank Faucet Washing Pot 360 Degree redary Vegetable Pot Faucet
- Bijjaladeva Antique Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Kitchen Faucet 3 with Pure Water Kitchen Faucet Full Copper Mixing faucets Home Kitchen Sponge Packaging The Water Inlet Pipe
- Rivet Percale 100% Organic Cotton Sheet Set, Easy Care, Full, Graphite
"MINNESOTA'S MOST-BOOKED RESTAURANT" ~USA Today
"UNIQUE BUT NOT FANCY; INTERESTING BUT NOT FUSSY" ~Roadfood.com
"I HAVE DREAMS ABOUT THIS PLACE. If there is one main reason to take a trip back to Minneapolis, it would be to visit this place again. The peanut butter is to die for." ~Robert P. (TripAdvisor)
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, Hell's Kitchen is a fiercely independent, award-winning restaurant open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner, and a killer weekend brunch. Our cheeky underground lair features locally sourced and uniquely inspired American-style cooking plus a vibrant bar with local craft beers, affordable wines, and imaginative cocktails.
Descend into our art-filled underground lair and enjoy a light-hearted place even kids love. We're quirky and fun, but the reason folks come back again and again is because our emphasis always has been and always will be our damn good food.
PS: don’t worry about the name... it’s just how we feel toiling away in the hot kitchen while you enjoy your meal. And no, we have nothing to do with Gordon Ramsay’s TV show (or restaurant) of the same name. Minneapolis’ own Hell’s Kitchen has been slinging hash since 2002, years before Ramsay’s show was even conceived!
80 South 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Open 7 days a week and ALL holidays except Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Weekend Brunch Details:
(free live music 10am-1pm; Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar 9am-2pm)
"Amazing food, but the bloody Mary bar is the reason to go to brunch! Best bloody bar. By far. BY FAR." -Andrej (Google Review)
BLOODY MARY & MIMOSA BAR HOURS: SAT/SUN 9AM-2PM
Welcome to Hell’s Jacked Up Bloody Mary and Champagne Mimosa Bar, our epic 35-foot-long centerpiece with a mind-blowing array of options..
Choose our award-winning Classic Bloody or Mimosa ($9.95 each), or for just $5 more, take a trip down our black icicle hallway and create your own jacked up Bloody featuring 243 hot sauces, gourmet rim salts, olives, meats, cheeses, peppers and dozens of other garnishes. Or make a magnificent Mimosa from an array of juice options, fresh fruit, and a whirlwind of other colorful and creative options.
Hell’s Kitchen now offer sandwiches, wraps, and salads, complete with house-made sides, both as individual boxed meals and as platters for larger groups.
DELIVERY Do you work or live within the downtown Skyway system? If so, Hell on Wheels downtown Minneapolis catering will deliver damn good food to your group of 5 or more for meetings and parties. While our food is always the star, it's also a blast to have one of our wildly creative Art Carts roll into gatherings located in downtown offices, hotels, entertainment venues, and condos or apartments accessible by skyway.
PICKUP Not in our delivery range, or need a same-day order? Hell on Wheels is also available for pick up at Hell’s Kitchen.
"FUNKY, FUN, GREAT FOOD. And more importantly, your highly organized team made planning the celebration so much easier."- Maggie B., Austin, TX
Our award-winning restaurant celebrates and shows off Minnesota in a way your guests will remember long after they’ve gone back home.
You can choose to host your special event in one of our 3 distinct, completely unique rooms. Or, if your event needs a much larger space, we occasionally offer our entire restaurant as a "private buy out" so your guests can comfortably enjoy themselves in one of the most unique venues in the Midwest.
Aww, snap! Did you forget to snag some of Mitch's legendary Peanut Butter to take back home? Or did you want one of our Kitchen T’s, a mug, or maybe our Damn Good Food cookbook? Just click one of the above links for gift cards, food items, or other Hell’s Kitchen goodies available nowhere else on the planet.
Damn right we offer free live music! Minnesota is the Land of 10,000 Musicians, and we'd be kicking ourselves if we didn't show off the best talent our state has to offer. You can catch the bands play from 6-9pm Fridays and Saturdays in our Underground Room during dinner, plus weekends from 10am to 1pm during the height of our weekend brunches.
MUSICIANS: We currently have a set music schedule with tried & true artists from the Twin Cities on our stage, but if you’d like to contact our booker, click here for more information.